Re: [Star Trek Books] Prometheus

  • bknab@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Nope, I don't recall having seen the Prometheus-type ships anywhere since
      then, at least not onscreen (and I haven't read enough recent books to
      know). It was a prototype in that episode.

      On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:22:55 -0000 royboogie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      writes:
      > To get off subject a minute, it is unfortunate that a member of the
      > group has chosen to leave over this issue. It is evident by the
      > number of members we have here that we all love Trek, some of us are
      >
      > dare I say passionate about it. But let us remember that everyone is
      >
      > entitled to his or her opinions. Remember the saying: "To explore
      > stange new worlds, to seek out new life and civilizations". This
      > applies not only to the physical but the mental universe. I enjoy
      > some of the sparring sessions that go on here, but noone should feel
      >
      > like they should leave the group because his/her opinion is
      > different.
      >
      > Now...to my question. One of the baddest ships I ever saw was on an
      > episode of Voyager. The Romulans were trying to hijack it, but the
      > doctor and the Holographic doctor of that ship stopped them. The
      > ship
      > was called the Prometheus and could separate into 3 different ships
      > in times of battle. Has that ship or style of ship appeared anywhere
      >
      > else besides that episode?

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        Why don't one of you ST writers "make it so!" Re: Excalibur traded for a promethus class "boat" ? Don H. P.s. If no forward progress Re: Projects, Check your Engines or have Mr, Scott do it. Saw him on a UFO segment/Show on Sci Fi Channel the other Aft./evening. DON H.

        bknab@... wrote:Nope, I don't recall having seen the Prometheus-type ships anywhere since