Re: Time Zones

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Jul 15, 1999
      Glad you enjoyed the 34th Rule. Armin Shimerman
      was at a local bookstore autographing copies so
      I<br>took mine in to have it signed. Maybe we can
      get<br>out time zones straightened out for next month. I was
      looking forward to my first chat. Just finished a DS9
      novel, The Long Night. It was very good. Quark at his
      greedy best. Let me know how you enjoy The Big Game.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002