Re: Time Zones

  • FaB_3350
    Message 1 of 3926 , Jul 15, 1999
      MsFerengi, you are confused with your time zones?
      How about me? -:) I have no idea when I am in
      relation to you guys! Where are you in relation to GMT? I
      am 10 hours ahead of GMT.<br>Anyway, I have read the
      34th Rule and enjoyed it immensly. Fantastic story,
      would certainly make a good movie.<br>Cheers, Frank
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002