Re : Homecoming !

  • royboogie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      I too got the last copy in Books-A-Million on yesterday, and within a
      couple of hours was 1/2 way through the book. It is very good indeed.
      I can't seem to put it down. I have been waiting a long time to find
      out what happened to the crew since they made it home. So far the
      book hasn't disappointed and it seems the crew is right back in the
      thick of adventure as usual. I highly recommend it if you are a
      Voyager fan.