Re: [Star Trek Books] Hey There!**Shore Leave

    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 1, 2003
      Wish I could get there to meet all you guys, but, Its a bit far to trasvel on 2-wheels w/ only pedal power & then there's the credits involved....... Oh, Well, If I could only beam there & back....... Have a good time, Gang. Don H.

      youngtrek <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:--- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@y...>
      wrote:

      > Anyone else from this group going (to Shore Leave)?
      >
      > Jackie

      I'll be there. I'm really looking forward to going because 1) I'll
      get a chance to meet all of these people from the various Trek book
      boards and 2) it'll be my first real Star Trek convention (I've been
      to the Orlando Mega-Con comics convention the last four years or so,
      but never a Trek con). :)

      David Young

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Staci Hapdock
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 5, 2003
        Oh, I realize that. I just meant that I want as many of 'em as I can get my grubby little hands on! :)

        "Keith R.A. DeCandido" <krad@...> wrote:

        > ("Diplomatic Implausibility II" anybody?) ;)
        >
        >If you're asking for opinions then YES!!! I want!!!
        >
        > Otherwise, don't tease us.

        Heh.

        No plans for a =direct= sequel as such, but I'm revisiting both Ambassador
        Worf and Captain Klag quite a bit, worry not....

        DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com | KRADfanclub.com

        "Pretension pretension pretension amazing action scene pretension
        pretension pretension amazing chase scene pretension pretension pretension
        fight scene going on a bit too long pretension pretension pretension
        amazing fight scene pretension pretension pretension: worth it on DVD, if
        you watch the courtyard fight, the highway chase, and nothing else: an
        ordeal in the theatre."
        ---Adam-Troy Castro on MATRIX RELOADED, 18 May 2003

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor