Change Unchained: ENT Revamp Details Galore

  • skevh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      From aliens to weapons to hairdos and catsuits, the details on
      ENTERPRISE's radical new direction for next season will be laid bare
      in the May 10th issue of TV Guide and TrekWeb has all the gory info:

      http://talk.trekweb.com/articles/2003/05/01/1051807527.html

      Steve
    • April Payne
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Oh, so they get a re-do, of sorts? How nice form them. Isn't it a pity that the classic Trek was never given such a chance? They started out with two great seasons, only to decline, by some critics' definitions in their third season, but there was no such "Let's give them a chance to re-group" attitude back then. Nope, it got yanked from the airwaves! Ah, me! Would that it had been born (created) in these ladder days . . . heavy sigh. We may have been treated to a minimum of 86 more episodes of Kirk and crew. How wonderful would that have been? On a serious, and less sour grape note, lol, I hope the powers that be can seriously make up for the debacle they call, Enterprise. I really do. In fact, I just may peek in on it next season, to see if the creative resucitation helps. It could use a breath of fresh air! April

        skevh <skevh@...> wrote:From aliens to weapons to hairdos and catsuits, the details on
        ENTERPRISE's radical new direction for next season will be laid bare
        in the May 10th issue of TV Guide and TrekWeb has all the gory info:

        http://talk.trekweb.com/articles/2003/05/01/1051807527.html

        Steve

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor