Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Gateways......Oh crap/spoilers for #5

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
      Marketing my dear girl, marketing.
      "kes_corner <voyagerbooks@...>" <voyagerbooks@...> wrote:You need to get gateways book 7 to read the rest of the story.

      I still say that it would have been a much better idea for the whole
      story to be in one book.

      I don't no the why pocket doing it the way thay did, but wished they
      hadn't. Gateway book 5 was great and the ending is just as good but
      it would have been better to keep it in one book.

      Putting aside the seeming absurdity of an inquiry into why atoms don't collapse, the question raises serious mathematical issues in quantum mechanics and field theory. There's nothing in the classical laws of dynamics and electromagnetism to prevent orbiting electrons from spiraling inward to a nuclear doom. -The Stability of Matter:RICHARD LIPKIN