Re: Favourite Original

  • FaB_3350
    Message 1 of 3926 , Jun 26, 1999
      Hi, you're right Uhura's song is the cat like
      aliens story. It's been a while since I read it but it
      sticks in the mind. I don't have the Pandora Principle
      as yet, must keep my eyes open for that one.
      and now I am gradually building up a decent library
      concentrating on The Original Series novels. I have found a
      source where I can get these older prints for about a
      dollar or less. They are new but defective copies. All
      very readable though! <br>As much as I would like to
      purchase the new books, I'm afraid the budget won't allow
      that as I only have seasonal work. <br> Frank.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002