This week's TV guide covers

  • Dierna Soul-Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Just a reminder folks that this week's tv guide is on sale....It's a special star trek issue....I just got it....and guess what! There's actually 4 covers! 1 with just Picard, 2 with the Enterprise, and 1 with Picard and Data....and they're 3D too!!! So go out an get em before they're gone!! I got only baught one of em..the one with just Picard...Altho Im tempted to get the one with Picard and Data on it...if I can find it...the store I go to only had 2 of the covers...*L*

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.