Re:

  • yokarry
    Message 1 of 3926 , May 1, 2000
      Thanks for the info, I've always found Garak to
      be a very interesting fellow. <br>If you're
      interested there is a computer game, BIRTH OF THE
      FEDERATION, my whole family plays. My favorite race to play
      the day the Lord has made <br>grab hold and learn and
      grow for all it's worth<br>make the most of all
      opportunities to give <br>giving of the Love of God to all
      those you meet.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17 8:07 AM