"Stitch in Time"

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Apr 29, 2000
      A Garak novel, I'm in heaven. And boy was it
      good!! The novel chronicles the life of the mysterious
      Cardassian spy from childhood to his efforts to help his
      people rebuild after the Dominion War. But the the
      Cardassia he knew is gone and Andrew Robinson does a great
      job making you feel the despair of a people devasted
      by the war.<br><br>The book is part correspondence
      to his friend Julian Bashir, and part journal. I
      found the book to be very touching. I would highly
      recommend it even if you are not a DS9 fan. It is just plan
      and simply a great story, with the bonus of solving
      many of the mysteries that for me at least, always
      revolved around the enigmatic character of Garak. The look
      at Cardassian society from a Cardassian's point of
      view is down right fascinating.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002