Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Trek Fan jailed for reading trek book

  • bknab@juno.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Oct 31, 2002
      Although I haven't seen every Enterprise episode, I think they have been
      pretty true to the history as established in the TV series (not
      necessarily the printed supplemental stuff though, since that's not
      considered canon anyway). About the only blatent thing I've seen that
      seems to contradict the previous series is their dealings with the
      Klingons, and the head ridges. I'm guessing they decided to keep the
      better make-up, and just ignore the differences (at least for now).
      (Note that I haven't seen the episode with the Romulans, so I can't speak
      to that)

      Brent

      On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:16:14 -0800 (PST) don hallenbeck
      <photoman_flash@...> writes:
      > I agree with Mr. Goff to a point. the point being that
      > the show had set some guidelines in what to expect in
      > TOS,TNG,DS9 & Voy. now enterprise comes along & all of
      > sudden you've got things at least 180* from what was
      > said in the other series. I thought that was why the
      > had a writers bible, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is
      > the Alt. universe enterprise. I give up. I'll watch it
      > & mumble to self about things not being as they should
      > be, which is what I do w/ Birds of Prey. Don H.

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com
    • April Payne
      Message 54 of 54 , Nov 1, 2002
        Yes, "Charlie X" it was! I knew I was on shakey ground, lol!
        April
        "David R. George III" <davidrgeorgeiii@...> wrote:April said:

        >> Yes, they did have Thanksgiving in TOS. I believe the episode
        was "Dagger of the MInd", (somebody correct me if I'm wrong),
        where Kirk is heard to say "If the crew has to eat meatloaf on
        Thanksgiving, I want it to look like turkey." <<

        The episode was "Charlie X," actually. :-)

        Regards,
        David

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT