  • M_I_Goff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      i appologize if i offended anyone.

      i've just heard so many people bad mout voyager, DS9 and enterprise
      over the last few years. I just felt like venting a little. Just
      sticking up for a great show.

      =/\=

      "I believe in Santa Claus. I believe in the Easter Bunny. I believe
      in the Tooth Fairy. But I DON'T believe in YOU! This is battery
      acid. Now you die!" --- Eddie Kasprak in Stephen King's IT