Books, books, and more books!

  • cmr_obbet
    Message 1 of 3926 , Mar 14, 2000
      Hey I just finished Spectre which started out as
      a Jim Kirk penis book, but then turned really
      nicely toward the end. I can't wait to read the next
      installment due out soon I hope. Anyhoo, I am taking a break
      from the world of the Federation and am reading an
      Alien Nation book. But I will make sure my next book is
      Vulcan's Forge! I just hope to get Vulcan's Heart and I,Q
      soon!
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17 8:07 AM