the yesterday saga

  • star_trek_fanatik
    Message 1 of 3926 , Mar 1, 2000
      hey! i'm new. just wanted 2 letcha know i wuz
      here and tell you my fave bukz. i rilly liked the
      "yesterday saga" book miniseries. I liked how it pulled in
      an episode. i am right now in the middle of reading
      "vulcans forge", and i have this feeling it'll take me a
      while 2 reed. i'm trying to find "spock's world" and
      the star trek encyclopedia. actually, as i speak,i
      have "vulcans forge" in my pocket. <br>just to let you
      know, i always sign my notes "spock" and "peace. love.
      star trek."(i get on anybodys case 4 signing "spock
      out", but i really do suggest just ignoring those. i
      dont even understand myself very
      bird of the galaxy,<br>spock out.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002