Re: [Star Trek Books] Broken Bow/Favorite Author

  • ELIZABETH ROWE
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 6, 2002
      Prime Directive was the first Trek book I read and the book I go back to and reread the most often.

      Juliet
      bkmanns@... wrote:I've read their books in concert with William Shatner and enjoyed those. But I have to say PRIME DIRECTIVE was really good. In fact, I recommended it to my husband who is reading it now.
      Kathy

      Zachary Kann <zak88fl@...> wrote:

      >My favorite authors would be Judith & Garfield Reeves-stevens mostly for the DS9:Millennium series, but also for Prime Directive.
      >

      > Zachary Kann ~ ZaK88fl@...
      >
      > His inspiration Farms ~ 765 Grant Rd. ~ Palm Bay, FL

    • ELIZABETH ROWE
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 6, 2002