Title Help

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Does anyone remember a DC Comic where Trelane goes to
      Kirk for help to learn about women? If you do, do you
      remember the title?

      Thanks,

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Adam Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        I want to say it was called "A Little Man-to-Man Talk" but I could be
        WAY off base here. It's been quite a few years since I read that
        comic.

        AC