Voyager Books questions

  • Sian Jackson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14 2:16 AM
      I can't wait to read the new books for Voyager I've tried to look on Pis Phi
      to see when the next new book is coming out but nothing happens.

      Does any one know if Christie Golden is writing all the new books from home
      coming (2003 is a very long time to wait)eg. Like Peter David's Series New
      Frontier books? or are there going to be many authors.

      Sian

    • psiphiorg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14 6:22 AM
        > I can't wait to read the new books for Voyager I've tried to look
        on [Psi] Phi to see when the next new book is coming out but nothing
        happens.

        The next Voyager book due out is "The Nanotech War", written by
        Steven Piziks. It will be published in November. The book takes
        place during the seventh season of Voyager.

        The first two books set after the series, "Homecoming" and "The
        Farther Shore", are tentatively scheduled for either May/June, 2003
        or June/July, 2003.

        > Does any one know if Christie Golden is writing all the new books
        from home coming (2003 is a very long time to wait)eg. Like Peter
        David's Series New Frontier books? or are there going to be many
        authors.

        The current plan, according to John Ordover, is that Christie Golden
        will be the only post-TV-series Voyager writer "for now".

        davidh
      • voyagerbooks
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17 12:55 AM

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17 12:59 AM
            (sorry my replie vanished so I'll try again )
            Thanks for the info Christie Golden is one of my favouite writers.
            Are the release dates UK or US?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17 8:47 AM
              --- voyagerbooks <voyagerbooks@...> wrote:

              US release. Books almost always come out one month
              later in the UK. Don't know why that is though.

              Jackie

              http://autos.yahoo.com