ST III DVD News

  • od0_ital
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002
      I know, it's not exactly related to Star Trek Books, but thought that
      some folks here may be interested. Section 31 and TrekWeb both
      report basically the same thing - a Collector's Edition of Star Trek
      III: The Search for Spock will be released before the end of the year.

      Unlike Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director's Editon and Star
      Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - Director's Edition (due out in August),
      The Search for Spock will NOT be a Director's Edition. I can kinda
      see that, since the movie wasn't really that big on effects that
      could be enhanced by CGI without being able to tell it was CGI. And
      it told the story it went out to tell, focussing more on the
      characters.

      For the full story (what there is of it) -
      http://www.section31.com/stories/june-2002/061102_b.shtml

      Tom
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/deepspacenineavatar