Invasion

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Jan 13, 2000
      Finished reading Invasion Book 1. And I'm halfway
      through book 2. Have to say I think book 1 was much
      better so far. I really enjoyed it. The battles were so
      discriptive. Particularly the ground combat between the
      Klingons and the Enterprise crew. Great writing by Diane
      Carey. Have book 3 lined up to read next.<br>Who else
      has read Invasion? What did you think?
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002