Star Trek TV Guides

  • brynac2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
      So is anyone here getting the 35th anniversary TV Guides?? Are you
      collecting all of them?? Or which ones did you get? If we got them
      here in Canada I would get at least one, oh well!!!
    • Staci Hapdock
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
        I haven't seen any yet, but we normally get the special covers up here in Canuck-land. I'll keep a look-out, and let you know if I see anything.
        Spaci (personally, I can't afford them)
        brynac2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: So is anyone here getting the 35th anniversary TV Guides?? Are you
        collecting all of them?? Or which ones did you get? If we got them
        here in Canada I would get at least one, oh well!!!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • msferengi
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
          I'm not collecting them myself. We get ours in the mail and got the
          cover with Archer on it. Your welcome to it if you'd like to email me
          privately and tell me where to send it.

          Jackie
          msferengi@...

          --- In startrekbooks@y..., brynac2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > So is anyone here getting the 35th anniversary TV Guides?? Are you
          > collecting all of them?? Or which ones did you get? If we got them
          > here in Canada I would get at least one, oh well!!!
        • Dierna Lincoln
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 23, 2002
            I got Spock and the one that has the Crusher's(Dr.
            Crusher and Wesley) since those 2 were the only ones
            available in my area...well there was also Capt. Kirk
            and Holodoc...but I already have tv guide covers with
            the doc on it and I don't really like Capt. Kirk cuz
            Im a TNG fanatic *L* I was really only gonna get just
            Spock but I didn't have any tv guide covers that had
            Wesley on it...*L*

            BTW...u CAN order the covers u know...the entire set
            costs $80.00 but I got the ones I wanted...now to wait
            till May 6th for the TV Guide Magazines! There's gonna
            be 3 special issues...all star trek with fold out
            posters, and info/pictures from Nemesis!...

            All covers have Kirk and Picard...but they also have
            one of the other captains as well! Im getting the one
            that has Archer, Kirk and Picard....the others have
            Sisko, Kirk, Picard and Janeway, Kirk, Picard.

            To order the tv guide's go to:
            http://shop.tvguide.com

            I'd spend $12.00 on the Enteprise covers if only there
            was one of Porthos.

            Dierna Dex Soul P. Lincoln

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2002
                Well, depending on how badly you want them you can always order them
                directly from TV Guide. I found 14 in my area. Only kept the 5
                Captains, but took note of the rest.

                D.

                --- In startrekbooks@y..., ELIZABETH ROWE <juliet_316_2000@y...>
                wrote:

                > The subscription people gave me Archer, and I managed to find
                Spock and that's it. I'll keep looking.

                > Juliet
                > brynac2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote: So is anyone here getting the
                35th anniversary TV Guides?? Are you
                > collecting all of them?? Or which ones did you get? If we got them
                > here in Canada I would get at least one, oh well!!!
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Service.