Re: [Star Trek Books] I Need A Book To Read

  • Dierna Lincoln
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
      Well yea...but the book wouldn't be a star trek
      book...*L*....unless u've never read "Federation" or
      "Strangers from the Sky"...um...

      Dierna Dex Soul P. Lincoln
      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2002
        --- ensignphoenix <shaunwilson_17@...> wrote:
        > Any suggestions as to a book to read????

        I would add the StarFleet Engineers series to the list
        of suggestions. After all with Capt. Scott at the helm
        of this group things are bound to be interesting. The
        Flash photoman_flash@...

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/