Re: John Vornholt talks Genesis Wave

  • od0_ital
    Message 1 of 3926 , Feb 1, 2002
      Sorry, guess I should have been more specific -
      Hoshi was only tired while Porthos napped.
      ;-)<br><br>Since (for reasons beyond my control) I can't watch
      ENTERPRISE every week, I'm not as current as I could be on
      what's going on in every episode, but something I have
      noticed - Archer refers to his officers by their first
      names. This is a casual style of command, of course, but
      he does it. And I have heard him call his
      communications officer Hoshi, so...<br><br>And maybe I've off
      base, no way to know for sure until someone uses her
      name & rank together. :-D<br><br>The Unknown
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002