Re: John Vornholt talks Genesis Wave

  • psiphiorg
    Message 1 of 3926 , Jan 31, 2002
      > There are a couple of minor mistakes like
      Ensign Hoshi and Porthos napping on the bridge, but
      other than that, a pretty good first original
      novel.<br><br>I don't remember Hoshi napping on the bridge.
      :-)<br><br>But if you're referring to her being called "Ensign
      Hoshi", it should be noted that, to the best of my
      recollection, Hoshi has never been referred to as "Ensign Sato"
      on the show, and I believe her second name was used
      only once, in the Letters to Schoolkids scene. "Ensign
      Hoshi" may be the correct way to refer to
      her.<br><br>davidh
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17 8:07 AM