OT: Attention ALL Females

  • bobafett373
    Message 1 of 3926 , Dec 6, 1999
      Hi! My name is Will Parr and I have a new club
      for women only. This club is called Abused Woman's
      Club, for women who has problems and needs to talk with
      some women who has experiences and with others with
      same problems and this club is not for entertainment,
      it is a very serious club, and I want to ask you if
      I can tell others about it. NO male is allowed,
      ONLY ONE, and that is me. I have a special friend,
      very close friend, in England, married, who is having
      problem with her husband and I didn't like what I heard.
      That is one of reasons why I have created this club.
      REPEATING: NO MALE ALLOWED!!! If you want to post messages
      do not do it in public. Send it to anyone you want
      on the contact list. Thank you.<br><br>The
      Founder,<br><br>Will Parr
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002