Re: What's your opinion?

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Nov 7, 2001
      "I particularly enjoy ST:TNG books the best.
      "<br><br>Are you going to be trying next years other new
      series the Stargazer novels? Those will feature Picard
      as a young Captain of the USS Stargazer in his first
      command. They'll be written by Michael Jan Friedman who I
      like best as an author when he does TNG.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002