Vaughn's error (was Re: Demons )

  • scav2001
    Message 1 of 3926 , Oct 3, 2001
      Gail and KRAD have sed:<br><br>< Quoth Klio:
      "Vaughn made a not-very-bright<br> command decision, but
      he seems to have gotten<br> away with it so
      p.211-12 - Shar stays home. One of the two people
      responsible for creating the most<br> plausible solution for
      dealing with a crisis of galactic proportions which has
      the potential to<br> kill millions gets left behind
      because his mother wants to talk to him about why he
      hasn't yet<br> given her any grandchildren? Perhaps she
      could have done this *after* he'd help save the<br>
      universe? It's not like she couldn't have stayed on DS9 for
      a bit, since she'd already been<br> evacuated there
      along with the people she was meeting with. Vaughn made
      a bad choice, and<br> he was "lucky" (as lucky as a
      fictional character can be) no one died because of it.
      made by Vaughn. More just one of those command
      descisions...and if there was a problem, they could always give
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002