Re: More New Frontier

  • Enterprise_V
    Message 1 of 3926 , Nov 16, 1999
      I haven't read 7 or 8 yet and I'm already having
      a fit about the monstruous amount of time in
      between them and 9. Please tell me that we don't have to
      wait until the Fall for 9. You were just kidding,
      right?<br><br>I went ahead and read Double Helix 4, Quarantine. I
      have to say that out of the three that I've read, this
      one was the best. Books 5 and 6 will have to wait
      until after New Frontier though.<br><br>Bobaffet
      (pardon the spelling if I've screwed it up), I'd like to
      say WELCOME. Read and post; post and read. Consider
      yourself part of the message board.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002