Re: Worst Author

  • YoungTrek
    Message 1 of 3926 , Aug 3, 2001
      Trek book I really really hated, so I don't think I
      will ever buy or read another one of Jeter's books.
      Other Trek books are readable though and my two
      favorite authors ar PAD and
      was trying something experimental with WARPED. I
      don't think all of his books are like
      that.<br><br>Maybe someone who has read both WARPED and some of
      Jeter's other books could comment on this. If WARPED was
      an experiment, how is the "average" Jeter book? I
      know he did at least one other DS9 book (BLOODLETTER I
      think), and I've heard good things about his Star Wars
      "Bounty Hunter Wars" trilogy.<br><br>David Young
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002