Re: New member here-Need suggestions

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Aug 3, 2001
      >>Hello everyone. I am a longtime fan of
      TOS and haven't read any TOS books in the past couple
      of years. I'm definately going to check out The <br>
      Eugenics Wars, but does anyone have any other suggestions
      for good TOS reads?>><br><br> "I'd definitely
      try to get my hands on Greg Cox's Assignment Eternity
      if I could. It's a really good book."<br><br>First
      of all-WELCOME! We're always happy to have another
      reader to talk with. I take it you're looking for TOS
      books from the last couple of years. As Juliet said
      Assignment Eternity is a good one. Also if you haven't read
      Mind Meld by John Vornholt I enjoyed that one. The
      Michael Jan Friedman trilogy My Brothers Keeper is great,
      especially if you are a Jim Kirk fan as it tells more about
      his early days. And Diane Duane did two more Rihannsu
      books to follow up where "The Romulan Way" ended.
      Titled Swordhunt and The Empty Throne.<br><br>If you
      look back through the messages you'll probably find
      more detailed opinions of some of the books.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002