USA Today debuts Star Trek: Seekers book covers

  • infinitydogalpha
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2014
      For those who are keen to learn more about the origin of the upcoming Star Trek: Seekers book series, USA Today posted the covers of books one and two today, along with a brief article about their development:

      Book Buzz exclusive: 'Star Trek: Seekers' cover reveal

      For those who would like a more detailed account of the series' genesis, there is this post on my blog:

      David Mack · Star Trek: Seekers covers debut in USA Today
      Look for the new series this summer — or, better yet, pre-order your copies now! Book one, Second Nature, by yours truly, releases July 22 and will premiere at Shore Leave Convention, August 1–3. Book two, Point of Divergence by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore, releases August 26.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2014
        Thanks for posting this! looks like it'll be a fun series -- will there be
        more than the two books already in the works?

        For those who are keen to learn more about the origin of the upcoming Star
        Trek: Seekers book series, USA Today posted the covers of books one and two
        today, along with a brief article about their development:

        Book Buzz exclusive: 'Star Trek: Seekers' cover reveal

        Book Buzz exclusive: ...
        Rob Caswell is going where no other Star Trek fan has gone before.

        View on www.usatoday...

        Preview by Yahoo

        For those who would like a more detailed account of the series' genesis,
        there is this post on my blog:

        David Mack · Star Trek: Seekers covers debut in USA Today

        David Mack · Star Trek...
        The Analog Blog

        View on www.davidmack...

        Preview by Yahoo

        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2014
          Yes. Books three and four are already in the works. The outline for book three has been approved, and the book should be out next summer. Not sure when book four is scheduled to come out, but probably not long after #3.
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2014
            Oh Good.
            I'll probably wait to get them until they're nearly all out, so I can read
            the whole series at once.

            I guess that makes me kind of a "binge reader" the way so many people are
            now binge-watching tv series on Netflix. :-)

            Thanks for the links; I'll put this in my book-notes!

            Message 5 of 5 , May 14, 2014
              Be advised, there's no set end point for Seekers, so there's no reason to wait for them all to come out before starting the series. After the initial two-part opener, the rest will be stand-alone stories with minimal serial continuity.