Trek eBooks

  • ian_fieldsend
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
      Does anyone know if there is an ebook of ST IV: The Voyage Home. I've got all the other film adaptations but amazon doesn't sell that one separately only in an omnibus with ST II and ST III which I already have ?

      Ian
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
        I don't find it either.
        What's the title of the omnibus you mention?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2014
          Duty, Honour, Redemption with introduction by Harve Bennet.

          Ian
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2014
            Thanks.
            I thought I had that in the (micro-print DTB version) but appartently I
            don't -- probably because I'm not that into Khan, but may get in the Kindle
            version anyway.
            I do have the (abridged) audiobook version of Voyage Home as well as the pb.
            Too bad there isn't a Kindle version of just the VH. Maybe we should ask
            Amazon to do it!