Re: The Politico resigning in Klingon ....

  • photoman_flash
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2014

      I couldn't use the link ( Win 8.1 won't allow it) & I've not heard about on my local news.

      Sounds interesting.

        Haven't been around due to 1. New Yr.'s, 2. Snow Storms( last 2 combined to give us abt 16" of White Stuff on top of the Xmas Ice Storm.) & 3. The Bleeding Cold!!!!! -20 t0 -35* F.

          I got up town Thurs. as I had to pay bills @ the U.S. P.O., then turned my caboose around & went back home. Got out Yesterday as I got a lift to the store to get some food other than Pasta & prego Sauce & Meds. by Aft. yesterday it had warmed up to +2*. I'm finding as I get older( 57 Y.O. as of 1-25), I can't take the cold like I used to 36 Yrs. ago + when I used to help my Dad on Vacations from school deliver home heating oil( #2).

          If things warm up, & I don't mean mix to rain to Ice to Deep Freeze, I'll be back regularly.  Till then any of U that live in Fla. Hi., or S. CA. Send your Spare heat east toward Me. Please & soonest.

      Histerically Yours,

      Don H.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2014
        I don't know why you're having trouble with the link -- it works fine in my
        Win7 directly from the email message!
        Try just going to wtop dot com -- the story is linked from a picture under
        the main news, or further down under Watercooler stories.