Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek SCE

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
      I really enjoyed that series -- sorry to see it end.

      With an engineer for a father (now long gone) I'm rather partial to seeing
      the problem-solver build-it-&-fix-it guys be the heroes for a change,
      instead of shuffled off to the background by the stars of the show
      (the drivers & shooters)
      :-)

      From: scott08688@...
      To: <startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek SCE
      Date: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 10:42 AM

      I am currently reading Star Trek_ Corp of Engineers - 074 - Remembrance of
      Things Past - Book 2, Star Trek SCE and am wondering if any books have since
      come out after this series for the S.C.E.?

      I have tried looking for books after from this series, but I am unable to
      find any.I am just wondering what is the most current book from this Star
      Trek Series.

      thanks.