Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek SCE

  • krad@whysper.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
      Remembrance of Things Past was the final SCE story.

      ---Keith

      Sent from Keith's spiffy HTC droid phone that uses Swype. Apologies for the periodic use of the wrong word, which will happen way more often than I'd like......

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
        I really enjoyed that series -- sorry to see it end.

        With an engineer for a father (now long gone) I'm rather partial to seeing
        the problem-solver build-it-&-fix-it guys be the heroes for a change,
        instead of shuffled off to the background by the stars of the show
        (the drivers & shooters)
        :-)