Re: [Star Trek Books] RE: Seven

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22 9:31 AM
      What 47 gag? I don't recognize the reference!

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22 5:44 PM
        That's a clever idea regarding Seven of Nine's name and I'm not familiar with the 47 gag either.Reesa

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23 5:48 PM

          In TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT, if you listen and watch, a number of times the crews will say the number 47, or use something that has 47 on it.  Here's the Memory Alpha article on it.  http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/47

          One scene that comes to mind right now is from "Star Trek Generations", just after Scotty has beamed the Lakool survivors aboard, he tells Kirk that he got '47...out of 150'.

          Trevor

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 23 6:02 PM
            Ohhhh, ok - thanks for the heads up!  Reesa