Re: [Star Trek Books] A C Crispin says goodbye.

  • writer021a
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2013
      I am truly saddened to hear of Ms. Crispin's illness, and wish her remaining time to be painless.

      I too enjoyed her Star Trek novels, and the Han Solo trilogy she wrote in the mid-1990s. It seamlessly tied together threads from many other Star Wars novels, both recent and long-time produced, such as Brian Daley's Han Solo Adventure trilogy and L. Neil Smith's Lando Calrissian trilogy. As a big continuity buff, her Star Wars novels are among my favorites.

      This is a talented lady, and the world will be diminished when she passes.

      Camren T. Burton
      Star Trek and Star Wars fan
      writer021@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
        Yes, this is really sad.

        I enjoyed her "Yesterday" books -- both print & audio -- so much.

        I think I'll wander over & see what I might have missed of her books -- a
        couple of Trek, probably, and maybe I'll look in at the Starbridge series,
        they look like fun. (if I can tear myself away from Trek for a bit)