BALANCE OF POWER by Dafydd Ab Hugh (Next Gen #33)

  • Linda Wrage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 4:57 PM
       I recently finished reading BALANCE OF POWER by Dafydd Ab Hugh (Next Gen #33).  After reading through the reviews on Amazon, I guess this is the kind of book that you either love or hate. I really liked this book A LOT. There is a lot of humor in it. I was laughing out loud just reading the beginning of the first chapter. I thought the whole story line was very clever including the imaginative ending. It's got humor, action, and witty dialog. Wesley Crusher plays a very big part in the book, but he is not so "perfect" -- getting into quite a bit of trouble including getting kidnapped by 2 Ferengi "bad guys."

      Linda W.