Re: ST Typhon Pact "Plagues of Night" "Raise the Dawn" and "Brinksmanship"

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2013
      Thanks for the kind words. I'm always delighted to hear that I've satisfied a reader. The follow-up to RAISE THE DAWN, a novel called REVELATION AND DUST, will be published in September, meaning that it will begin appearing in bookstores on 27 August.

      Best,
      David

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2013
        Thanks for the notice!
        I'm into Cold Equations right now, but will look forward to getting back to
        our friends at DS9.

        I enjoyed the Typhon Pact books, except I didn't reread Rough Bests when I
        reread the others -- not feeling quite up to Romulan Machinations at the
        time. :-)