Re: [Star Trek Books] Enterprise relaunch - What order, please?

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2013
      With the "Rise of The Federation" series, Christopher L. Bennett is moving the Enterprise line forward to where the NX-01 has been decommissioned and is in "mothballs", but the crew is still involved in the events that lead up to what occurs in both the Roddenberry universe and the Abrams universe. I haven't read the first ROTF yet, so I'm not too sure what Bennett's doing in terms of the split, or if he's just going with the Roddenberry universe that ran from 1964-2005.

      But here's the write-up for "Tower Of Babel", from Chapters-indigo.ca:

      http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/star-trek-enterprise-rise-of/9781476749648-item.html?ikwid=Star%2520Trek%2520Enterprise&ikwsec=Home&gcs_requestid=0CKDOt_uu7LgCFVLj5wod9TUAAA

      'An original novel set in the universe of "Star Trek: Enterprise"

      Having survived its first major crisis, the Federation turns to nation-building as Admiral Jonathan Archer works to bring the worlds of the powerful Rigel system into the young union of the United Federation of Planets. But factions both within the Federation and among its enemies oppose the alliance, and Archer will need all the skills of his former "Enterprise" crewmates to prevent them from plunging Rigel into a systemwide war.'

      Trevor