Re: TOS - THE FOLDED WORLD by Jeff Mariotte

  • writer021a
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2013
      I just read this one too, and for the most part, I liked it, although the insanity induced delusions sometimes made it difficult for me to follow those parts of the story.

      I agree though, it was pretty heavy focus on the guest characters, and while that's not necessarily a bad thing, Miranda didn't really grab my focus. She had a good backstory, but that's about it.

      In the plus column though, I could almost hear DeForest Kelley when reading Dr. McCoy's dialogue. :-)

      Camren T. Burton
      writer021@...