Re: [Star Trek Books] Looking for particular DS9 book

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013
      I can't help you but I hope somebody can, and let the rest of us know --
      it looks like an interesting read!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013
        Warchild, by Esther Friesner It was numbers #7 in the Deep Space Nine books. I remember t as very good too

        Mary Jane

        I read a DS9 book a long time ago, and I can't recall the title. It was set on Bajor, and there were a young brother and sister. The sister was thought to be special, a child that would bring prosperous times. It turned out that the sister was not that child.

        I will not give the ending so as not to spoil the story, but if anyone knows of the book and can give the name I would greatly appreciate it.

        Thank you.

      • Trevor
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2013
          I wish the current editors and authors would bring back the Navark in the post-DS9 books.

          Trevor