Whatever Happened To...?

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      Have you ever wondered whatever happened to TREK author Robert Jeschonek? Well, I'm that author, and here's my latest effort: a new graphic novel Kickstarter project, a fantasy called HELL'S TREASURE: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/958828146/hells-treasure-fantasy-graphic-novel-by-dc-comics

      Most recently, in 2010, my novella, "The Cleanup," appeared in CORPS OF ENGINEERS: OUT OF THE COCOON. I also wrote "Oil and Water" in NEW FRONTIER: NO LIMITS, "The Secret Heart of Zolaluz" in VOYAGER: DISTANT SHORES, and won the grand prize in the Strange New Worlds VI contest for "Our Million-Year Mission." Recently, I received the Scribe Award for Best Original Novel from the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers.

      If you become a backer and join Team Hell's Treasure, you'll help make my graphic novel a reality, plus receive all kinds of cool rewards, everything from signed special editions to one-of-a-kind commissioned sketches...even illustrated speaking roles in every edition and copy of the book. I hope you'll take a look, consider backing this project, and spread the word. Thanks for your time and attention!

      All best,
      Robert T. Jeschonek