Upcoming Star Trek Books

  • Karen Geer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3 7:28 AM
      Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.  When I click on "File-UpcomingStarTrekbooks708.doc"  all it does is open another window with the same message about upcoming Star Trek books.  Where is the list?  What am I not understanding?

      Karen

      Yesterday, today was tomorrow; and tomorrow, today will be yesterday.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3 5:18 PM
        Hi Karen,

        It is actually a list of upcoming books from 2008. Ha! I don't know why this
        pops up every so often.

        Linda W.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3 5:34 PM
          Maybe it got tagged as a "monthly reminder" message?
          It seems to come up about that often.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4 3:06 PM
            Thanks for the update.  I'm glad to know it wasn't me.  Does anyone have more current information than 2008?  Also are there any books planned to tie in with Star Trek Into Darkness?  I remember after Star Trek was released in 2009, there was talk of some books in the new universe, but then they were pulled at the last minute.

            Karen

            Yesterday, today was tomorrow; and tomorrow, today will be yesterday.

            ________________________________
            Trek Books**Discussion, Reviews and News Group
            2 New Messages
            Digest #3223

            1a
            Re: Upcoming Star Trek Books by "Linda Wrage" linwrage@...
            1b
            Re: Upcoming Star Trek Books by "bj" jblair44
            Messages
            1a
            Re: Upcoming Star Trek Books
            Mon Jun 3, 2013 5:18 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
            "Linda Wrage" linwrage@...

[...]

            Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (3) . Top ^
            1b
            Re: Upcoming Star Trek Books
            Mon Jun 3, 2013 5:36 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
            "bj" jblair44