TOS - THE WEIGHT OF WORLDS by Greg Cox (March 2013)

  • Linda Wrage
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
      I recently read THE WEIGHT OF WORLDS by Greg Cox. This was the first book I've
      ever ready by Mr. Cox and I really loved it. There is lots of action and Kirk
      really gets the best lines. I thought the author's characterization was right
      on.

      I have stopped reading reviews of Star Trek books on Amazon and Barnes & Noble
      until after I read the book. Star Trek reviewers seem to be very critical.

      Linda W.

    • Carl Stark
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
        I would recommend checking out the other books by Greg Cox. I've never
        been disappointed by his entries into the Star Trek universe.

        Carl

        On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Linda Wrage <LINWRAGE@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I recently read THE WEIGHT OF WORLDS by Greg Cox. This was the first book
        > I've
        > ever ready by Mr. Cox and I really loved it. There is lots of action and
        > Kirk
        > really gets the best lines. I thought the author's characterization was
        > right
        > on.
        >
        > I have stopped reading reviews of Star Trek books on Amazon and Barnes &
        > Noble
        > until after I read the book. Star Trek reviewers seem to be very critical.
        >

        > Linda W.

      • Linda Wrage
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
          I just started reading ASSIGNMENT ETERNITY.

          Linda W.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
            Oh this is a terrific read!!! I too have never been disappointed by any of Greg Cox's books!! Reesa

            I just started reading ASSIGNMENT ETERNITY.

            Linda W.

            ________________________________
            I would recommend checking out the other books by Greg Cox. I've never
            been disappointed by his entries into the Star Trek universe.

            Carl

            On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Linda Wrage <LINWRAGE@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > I recently read THE WEIGHT OF WORLDS by Greg Cox. This was the first book
            > I've
            > ever ready by Mr. Cox and I really loved it. There is lots of action and
            > Kirk
            > really gets the best lines. I thought the author's characterization was
            > right
            > on.
            >
            > I have stopped reading reviews of Star Trek books on Amazon and Barnes &
            > Noble
            > until after I read the book. Star Trek reviewers seem to be very critical.
            >

            > Linda W.

          • Strider Elfstone
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
              I enjoyed it, too. The premise--about the aliens' gravity control powers--seemed creative and plausible (within the world, at least). I liked that Kirk got to actually physically fight, since he was always willing to do that in the series, if it was necessary.

              Strider

              “It isn't all over; everything has not been invented. The human adventure is just beginning.”
              --Gene Roddenberry