Re: [Star Trek Books] DEVIL'S BARGAIN by Tony Daniel (no spoilers)

  • Strider Elfstone
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 9:32 PM
      I liked it, too. The colonists really did have a Catch-22, which ratcheted up the tension a lot, and Hannah was a strong and interesting character. I was a little worried about Spock for a while, though...but then what kind of Star Trek book would it be if I wasn't?

      Strider

      “Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory."
        -John Adams, July 3, 1776