File - UpcomingStarTrekBooks708.doc

  • startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 39 , May 1, 2013
      File : UpcomingStarTrekBooks708.doc
      Description : Tenative Schedule of Upcoming Star Trek Books
    • Linda Wrage
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 3 5:23 PM
        I think that's exactly what's happening. It seems that message comes up at the beginning of every month.

        Linda W.

        On Monday, August 3, 2015 10:02 AM, "David Young youngtrek@... [startrekbooks]" <startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Um, why are we still getting a list of "upcoming" Star Trek books from 2008 to 2010?  (Is this some sort of automated message that no one is updating any more?)

        David Young
        Riverview, FL