New Books for Summer

  • Karen Lim
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013
      I just read the following on startrek.com:
      http://www.startrek.com/article/first-look-four-new-star-trek-novels
      Karen

      Yesterday, today was tomorrow; and tomorrow, today will be yesterday.

    • Strider Elfstone
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        Ooh, those look good! I like Christopher Bennet's stuff, in general.

        Strider

        “Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory."
          -John Adams, July 3, 1776