Tales of the Dominion War and The Battle of Betazed

  • spocky_strek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi everybody,

      As I'm rewatching DS9 and as I'm in the middle of the season 6, I decided to read novels happening during the Dominion War. I like being in the atmosphere from the TV show and find back this atmosphere in my readings :) I started "Tales of the Dominion War" and for the moment I really love it. I read only the four firsts short-stories but I really liked them a lot. But I think I'm going to far in the chronology compared to where I'm in the TV show, so I'll stop for the moment. But I want to continue to read about the Dominion War so I'll start "The Battle of Betazed". I really enjoyed a lot "The Ceremony of Innocence is Drowned" and I want to know more about what happens on Betazed.