Re: [Star Trek Books] DS9 novel - "Vengeance"

  • spocky_strek
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
      I was planning to wait but finally I read it and just finished it. But unfortunatly I didn't like it so much. The descriptions of the characters are good, we see them like on the TV series. But for me the pace was too slow. There was to much wandering in the station. Maybe also my english is not good enough to appreciate all this descriptions. I was also a little bit disapointed that the presence of the brother of Worf was not better used. If it was any other Klingon and not the brother of Worf, it would be the same. It wasn't a bad reading but I wasn't hooked and I'm a little disapointed because the pitch intrigued me.